A warm, peaceful and inviting practice doesn’t just happen. These attributes are the result of our commitment to our clients, the effective care we provide, and the growth of our ChiroWay community that comes from referrals by our current clients.
When you choose to visit your chiropractor on a regular basis, the reward should be both a higher quality of life and an exceptional experience every time you receive a chiropractic adjustment. The commitment we have to our clients and providing effective care is our priority, and we’d be honored if referring in friends and family to support us would be yours! ChiroWay client Kathy states how she explains our practice to her friends and family:
“I get asked about who my chiropractor is quite often and the answer is fairly simple. ChiroWay is a family owned business that offers exceptional chiropractic care, quality adjustments and extraordinary customer service. When you walk into ChiroWay, it feels like you’re walking into your friend’s house. It’s warm, peaceful and inviting. As a client for 3 years now, I can’t imagine going anywhere else for my chiropractic care!”
Consider the following reasons why a conversation with your friends and family about ChiroWay helps allow more people to benefit from regular chiropractic care:
- Encouragement: friends and family need encouragement from those closest to them.
- Challenge: friends and family help challenge each other to make a positive change.
- Motivate: friends and family get motivated when they see you succeed with your life.
- Listen: friends and family open their ears and their opinions to the ones they trust most.
- Support: friends and family want to support the same passions, hobbies and businesses that you have had a positive experience with.
- Improvement: friends and family make healthy choices and habits if you lead by example.
- Influence: friends and family trust the influence of those they trust most.
Help us continue to make our practice warm, peaceful and inviting by sharing your positive experience with friends and family!The information in our articles are not intended to diagnose, mitigate or prescribe the use of any technique as a form of treatment for any physical conditions, symptoms or diseases. Directly consult with a qualified health care professional for any chiropractic or medical advice. In addition to the benefits of chiropractic care, one should also be aware of the existence of some risks. Risks associated with some chiropractic care may include soreness, musculoskeletal sprain/strain, and fracture. In addition, there have been reported cases of stroke associated with chiropractic care. Research and scientific evidence does not establish a cause and effect relationship between chiropractic care and the occurrence of stroke; rather studies indicate that people may be consulting chiropractors when they are in the early states of a stroke. In essence, there is a stroke already in process. However, you are being informed of this reported risk.