The convenience our services provide is a highlight many of our clients appreciate at ChiroWay. Once a plan and recommendations have been discussed with the chiropractor, our clients have access to chiropractic care on a walk-in, no appointment basis.
“I love the convenience. I don’t have to make appointments for myself and family, we come when it works best in our schedule.” —Gretchen, ChiroWay Client
Here are 5 reasons why we utilize walk-in services for our chiropractic care:
- We know our clients are busy! Our walk-in services allow you to fit chiropractic care around your schedule and what works best for you and your family.
- Up to date technology allows us to implement automated reminders to help hold you accountable to the recommendations and care plan to help you experience the most benefit.
- Wait times at ChiroWay never exceed the benefit of being able to walk-in when it’s most convenient for you.
- These services allow us to save money and time on administrative cost and positions so we can continue to provide you care in an affordable way.
- Exceptional convenience leads to an exceptional experience so you can be satisfied with your chiropractic care.
Walk-in services are a part of our focus so we can deliver the most efficient and convenient chiropractic care for you to benefit from on a regular basis. Schedules continually get busier, and we want you to have flexility and ownership in your chiropractic care so you can continue to experience the benefits.The information in our articles are not intended to diagnose, mitigate or prescribe the use of any technique as a form of treatment for any physical conditions, symptoms or diseases. Directly consult with a qualified health care professional for any chiropractic or medical advice. In addition to the benefits of chiropractic care, one should also be aware of the existence of some risks. Risks associated with some chiropractic care may include soreness, musculoskeletal sprain/strain, and fracture. In addition, there have been reported cases of stroke associated with chiropractic care. Research and scientific evidence does not establish a cause and effect relationship between chiropractic care and the occurrence of stroke; rather studies indicate that people may be consulting chiropractors when they are in the early states of a stroke. In essence, there is a stroke already in process. However, you are being informed of this reported risk.