Never been to ChiroWay before? Wondering what your first visit to a chiropractor may consist of?
Check out our brief overview of what a visit to ChiroWay for your first time would entail:
- Conveniently schedule your first visit online at chiroway.com/get-started/. We like the first visit to be scheduled so we know you’re committed to investing about 45 minutes or your time and including us in your wellbeing strategy.
- Once you arrive at our office, your first chiropractic visit begins with a short conversation regarding what brings you into our professional arena of service. What can we help you overcome and what are your expectations? What do you know about us? What questions do you have for us to answer before we move forward?
- The next area we cover is your overall state of health and wellbeing. How are you functioning? What has your health journey looked like so far and where do you want to take it moving forward? This part of your visit is vital in our ability to understand you and your goals.
- We then move into the why, how and what of our services. We call this part of the first visit the chiropractic orientation, the more you know about us, the more you can potentially benefit from our services. We want you realize how important chiropractic can be in your investment towards a higher quality of life.
- Next is the chiropractic evaluation to help determine that care is appropriate and safe for you. This includes a biomechanical and neurophysiological evaluation to make an appropriate determination of the need for care and is followed by the chiropractic adjustment which is based on our findings during the evaluation.
- Once you’ve received your chiropractic adjustment, we review the chiropractic report and recommendations. You will receive a specific report based on your chiropractor’s findings as well as recommendations on how you can benefit from regular chiropractic care.
- To wrap up your first visit is a commitment to the plan of care. Our services are built on affordability, convenience and high-quality service at every visit and we provide you with a strategy that helps allow you to benefit from regular chiropractic care.
Chiropractic care can help restore proper spinal integrity, which can enhance the innate recuperative power of the body to function at its optimal potential due to the relationship between structure and function that is coordinated by the neurological system.
Consider regular chiropractic to enhance your quality of life!
#TuesdayChiropracTIC #ChiroWay #Chiropractic
Related Blog Post: Creating a Positive ExperienceThe information in our articles are not intended to diagnose, mitigate or prescribe the use of any technique as a form of treatment for any physical conditions, symptoms or diseases. Directly consult with a qualified health care professional for any chiropractic or medical advice. In addition to the benefits of chiropractic care, one should also be aware of the existence of some risks. Risks associated with some chiropractic care may include soreness, musculoskeletal sprain/strain, and fracture. In addition, there have been reported cases of stroke associated with chiropractic care. Research and scientific evidence does not establish a cause and effect relationship between chiropractic care and the occurrence of stroke; rather studies indicate that people may be consulting chiropractors when they are in the early states of a stroke. In essence, there is a stroke already in process. However, you are being informed of this reported risk.