“Chiropractic is a philosophy, science and art of things natural; a system of adjusting the segments of the spinal column by hand only, for the correction of the cause of dis-ease.” -R. W. Stephenson, D.C., Ph.C.
An opportunity to benefit at a higher level from chiropractic care is by growing in your understanding of the principles and philosophy of chiropractic that ChiroWay is rooted in. When you know more about the why behind the what and the how it will motivate you to take consistent action of incorporating it into your lifestyle. Your comprehension of chiropractic care can help produce greater results from care by fully grasping how to use it to your advantage.
Here’s an overview of ChiroWay’s Philosophy to help you take action towards achieving a higher quality of life…
- One cause to a lack of well-being is: a human body that is not functioning properly.
- There is an inborn wisdom within the human body that strives towards harmony and proper function, referred to as innate intelligence.
- The innate intelligence of the body utilizes the neurological system to create new living tissue to replace weak and injured tissue which allows the body to progress towards a state of well-being.
- Vertebral subluxation is when a spinal misalignment narrows a nerve channel and interferes with the transmission of the neurological impulse supply between brain and body, lowering the quality of well-being.
- The chiropractic objective is to correct vertebral subluxation so the innate intelligence of the body has a greater potential to coordinate and thrive in a state of well-being.
ChiroWay was founded in 2010 by a Chiropractor with a vision of multiple ChiroWay Centers working together, locally owned by Chiropractors who are passionate about providing regular chiropractic adjustments through affordable membership plans that allow you to benefit from convenient access to chiropractic care.
Currently there are thousands of people benefiting from ChiroWay’s Philosophy in order to adapt to today’s demands and stress. ChiroWay Member Michelle have this to say about benefiting from regular chiropractic care:
“I have been a member of ChiroWay in Woodbury for over 4 years. I couldn’t imagine life without weekly chiropractic adjustments. ChiroWay is an affordable way to invest in your health and personal well being. I highly recommend ChiroWay.”
ChiroWay’s mission is to open doors to communities that allow infants, children and adults to experience regular chiropractic care.
Features of ChiroWay include:
- Convenience, walk-ins welcome and minimal wait time.
- Affordability, fees that are great for individuals or families.
- Local Ownership, each location is individually owned and operated by licensed Chiropractors.
Add chiropractic care to your lifestyle so you can invest in your quality of life. Visit ChiroWay.com/Get-Started to inquire about your first visit at the ChiroWay nearest you!