The chiropractic objective to correct vertebral subluxation and promote a higher quality of life applies no matter your age. What are 5 of the reasons to choose chiropractic for your children?
- A cause to a lack of your child’s well-being is when their body is not functioning properly.
- There is an inborn principle of coordination within your child’s body that strives towards proper function.
- Proper function throughout the 70 trillion cells of your child’s body utilizes the neurological system to create new living tissue to replace weak and injured tissue which allows the body to progress towards a state of well-being.
- Your child’s well-being can be lowered without you perceiving or noticing it. When spinal misalignments interfere with the transmission of neurological impulses between the brain and body, this is termed vertebral subluxation.
- Children can develop vertebral subluxation at an early age due to stress that they encounter on daily basis.
The chiropractic objective is to correct vertebral subluxation so the inborn wisdom of coordination and harmony within is expressed at a greater potential due to less interference on the neurological impulses. This promotes healthy growth and development for our children.
Allowing your child to grow and develop without neurological interference at the spinal cord and nerve root level is an investment into their future and promotes optimal well-being. Ask your ChiroWay chiropractor about kids and chiropractic today!The information in our articles are not intended to diagnose, mitigate or prescribe the use of any technique as a form of treatment for any physical conditions, symptoms or diseases. Directly consult with a qualified health care professional for any chiropractic or medical advice. In addition to the benefits of chiropractic care, one should also be aware of the existence of some risks. Risks associated with some chiropractic care may include soreness, musculoskeletal sprain/strain, and fracture. In addition, there have been reported cases of stroke associated with chiropractic care. Research and scientific evidence does not establish a cause and effect relationship between chiropractic care and the occurrence of stroke; rather studies indicate that people may be consulting chiropractors when they are in the early states of a stroke. In essence, there is a stroke already in process. However, you are being informed of this reported risk.