Last Updated: February 6th, 2017
Access to the Site
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site or its telecommunications services, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material or data on the Site.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material or data on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
- Use the Site to perform any illegal activities (including without limitation defaming, abusing, harassing, stalking, threatening or otherwise violating the legal rights (such as rights of privacy) of others.
- Impersonate anyone or any entity, falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Display advertising or commercial content.
ChiroWay may change or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any feature or component of the Site at any time without further notice. You agree that ChiroWay shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of any feature or component of the Site. ChiroWay will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict user access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site, including access by Registered Users.
Full use of the Site requires Internet access and may be affected by the performance of such access. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site including up-to-date compatible browser software.
The Site and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof) are owned by ChiroWay, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, transmit or commercially exploit any part of the Site except as necessary to use or view the content therein and to create a reasonable number of copies of portions of such content (without modification) for your use. All rights in the Site content not expressly granted to you by ChiroWay are retained by ChiroWay and its licensors.
The ChiroWay name and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of ChiroWay or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of ChiroWay. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Professional Chiropractic Services
The Site is an information management tool only and is for your personal and non-commercial use. ChiroWay does not provide professional chiropractic services through the Site. You understand that the content of any message sent through the patient portal may be stored in your permanent chiropractic record.
Registered Users may be granted access to the records of minor patients for whom the Registered User is the legal guardian. By requesting patient portal access to the records of a minor patient, the Registered User attests and warrants that s/he is the legal guardian of the patient and has the right to access the patient’s health information. Once the patient turns 18 years of age, the Registered User will be presumed to no longer have the legal right to maintain access to information about the patient without the patient’s prior written authorization. Accordingly, ChiroWay will restrict the Registered User’s access to the patient’s information upon the patient’s 18th birthday.
No Warranties; Limitation of Liability
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT THEREOF. THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” and “as available” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WE DO NOT, AND OUR SUPPLIERS DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS EACH DISCLAIM, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ON BEHALF OF US AND OUR SUPPLIERS, ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR CONTENT OR DATA AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE OR WITH THESE TERMS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AGAINST CHIROWAY, ITS PARTNERS, AFFILIATES, SERVICE PROVIDERS, LICENSORS AND ITS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
This Site is operated by ChiroWay Franchise, LLC. All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Site should be directed to: email@example.com.