MEMBERSHIP POLICY IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19
Date: March 23, 2020
The foundation of the ChiroWay brand is that regular chiropractic adjustments are an essential part of daily health. During this challenging time, our locations have been able to stay open to our communities as an essential health care provider to those that rely our services – while at the same time taking every precaution to ensure that those visits are conducted in a safe manner. We take the health and safety of our members seriously – both during this time of pandemic, and otherwise. As long as we are able to provide services safely, we will remain open for member needs.
Our business thrives on, and relies on, being able to provide our members the affordable chiropractic care that you know and love. However, we understand that due to varying circumstances, some of our members may not be able to, or feel comfortable, visiting our locations in-person during this time.
With that, to ensure that our members are able to take advantage of their memberships and are not penalized if they are unable to visit our centers during March, April and May of 2020, we are making the following changes to our policies:
- If you are a Monthly Recurring Plan member and cannot make your visits in March, April or May, we will honor all unused visits as credits used at your ChiroWay location at a future date. Credits will not expire as long as you maintain your monthly membership, and will be ‘banked’ to be used towards a visit at a future date as long as you have an active monthly membership with your ChiroWay location.
- If you are on our Pay Per Visit plan, your membership will remain the same as payments are charged at the time of your visit.
- Visit credits are non-refundable, do not have cash value, are only redeemable to be used towards visits to your ChiroWay location while you have an active membership for which you are paying monthly fees. All credits will expire upon termination of your Monthly Recurring Plan without payment to you. All credits are non-transferable.
- These changes will apply to your account automatically without further action from you. All other terms of membership apply.
- We will be continuously monitoring the situation and providing future updates and modifications as necessary.
Our locations are independently owned and operated small businesses that rely on their communities to continue to be able to serve. We can’t express our gratitude enough to the support of our customers and members through this unprecedented time. However, if your circumstances have changed and you are unable to continue with your membership, or have questions about the above, please contact your chiropractor directly.