“Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” —Jim Rohn
Sometimes all we need is a friendly reminder about how important our body is and how it impacts our quality of life on so many levels. Jim Rohn’s quote about taking care of your body because it’s the only place you have to live is valid on many levels. Today, we’ll touch on the physiological aspects of the body.
5 Amazing Facts About the Human Body:
- Laid end to end, an adult’s blood vessels could circle Earth’s equator four times!*
- Bodies give off a tiny amount of light that’s too weak for the eye to see.*
- The average person has 67 different species of bacteria in their belly button.*
- Information zooms along nerves at about 400kmph!*
- The human heart beats more than three billion times in an average lifespan.*
The human body is incredible! If we take care of it, it tends to take care of us.
Practice doing little things that add up over time to make a big difference. Eat an apple a day. Walk a block. Read a book. Spending time investing into your wellbeing is worth every second and dollar spent.
Need more motivation and accountability to raise your quality of wellbeing? Visit ChiroWay to learn how regular chiropractic adjustments enhance your health potential.